At Trayport we’re serious about quality, and are now hiring for a software developer in test.
- Are enthusiastic about building automated tests that help continuous delivery of exceptional quality software.
- Are skilled with .NET and have strong development and debugging abilities, with knowledge of test frameworks and design patterns.
- Love to work in lean and agile environments, delivering software through TDD, ATDD and BDD.
- Want to work in a team of talented technologists who will challenge and inspire you.
- Have a track record of delivering high quality software the energy trading industry depends on.
- Have a Joel Test score of 11 of 12.
- Offer a great benefits package including healthcare, gym membership, bonus scheme and a well-stocked kitchen.
- Hold regular social events for the whole company, including an annual weekend away.
What can we offer you?
- Good spec hardware, access to a decent library and an office with top facilities.
- A relaxed environment which includes a casual dress code, regular tech talks, hackathons and opportunities to attend top conferences.
- Flexible working hours and paid-for home PC and broadband.
- An induction period to get you up to speed with our business and a buddy to make sure your questions are answered.
What will you be doing?
- As part of one of the three software teams at Trayport, you’ll automate the testing of top-of-class trading software – both front ends and servers.
- Have the responsibility and flexibility to choose and develop tools and technology required to enable the team to continuously deliver high quality software.
- Contributing to the whole spectrum of automated testing from end-to-end UI tests to improving and refactoring unit tests along with promoting good practice to the rest of the team.
- Experience work on a range of features and products, helping the team produce top quality tested code and have a say in all areas across the business.
Trayport was founded in 1993 and now has around 200 employees, we’re proud of our small company feel but boast a global vision. Our range of clients spans household energy companies, banks, hedge-funds and regulation bodies – providing Windows-based front-ends and servers to facilitate all aspects of trading. We’ve recently moved to top-class offices in a great City location – if you’re interested in what you’ve read, apply today by letting us know how you can help shape our future.
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV (no recruiters please).