Are you a high performing Developer looking to use the latest technologies? Perhaps you want to be more than just a cog in the wheel, playing an integral part in high level projects? Or maybe you are looking for a company that puts an emphasis on work life balance? If so we would be keen to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing
We are currently looking for a passionate Developer to join the front end team. Working as part of a high performing team, the role will involve
· Working as part of one of the three software teams at Trayport, you’ll develop top-of-class trading software – both front ends and servers
· Having the responsibility and flexibility to choose and develop tools and technology required to meet the goals of the product owner
· Working on a range of features and products, producing top quality tested code and having a say in all areas across the business
· Innovating new product features
· Taking an active role in all stages of development including the analysis of business requirements, planning, implementation and delivery.
· Producing high quality code with automated tests
We are looking for candidates who have a mix of being able to work effectively as part of a team while at the same time being passionate about coding. The ability and willingness to pick up new technologies is paramount and you will be rewarded with the chance to work on some exciting projects. The successful candidate will be;
· Enthusiastic about designing and building exceptional software.
· Skilled with C#, .NET and / or C++ and have knowledge of design patterns, algorithms and data structures.
· Want to work with a team of talented technologists who will challenge and inspire you
· Have a track record of delivering the software that powers energy trading.
· Offer a great benefits package including healthcare, gym membership, profit share and a well-stocked kitchen.
· Hold regular social events for the whole company, including an annual weekend away.
Why work for us
Not only will you be working on the latest technologies (.Net 4.5, C++11, F#), you will be part of a team of talented technologists who will challenge and inspire you. You will be working in a relaxed environment, taking part in regular tech talks and attending top conferences.
If this sounds like you, please forward your CV ASAP to discuss further.
Trayport was founded in 1993 and now has 200 employees, but we’re still proud of our small company feel. Our range of clients spans household energy companies, banks, hedge-funds and regulation bodies – providing Windows-based front-ends and servers to facilitate all aspects of trading. We’re moving to top-class offices in a great City location soon – if you’re interested in what you’ve read, apply today by letting us know how you can help shape our future.